The Client was seeking to relocate to standalone premises on a business park that had laid unoccupied for two years. Fasset developed the layout and works required for office and operational workspace over two floors and also assisted the Client in the commercial lease negotiations with the Landlord.
The scope included all logistical arrangements to manage the physical moves over a weekend and provided zero business disruption.
Works included –
- New suspended ceilings and floors throughout
- Construction of new offices, meeting rooms and assembly areas
- Installation of kitchenettes and breakout area’s on both floors
- Refurbishment of washrooms including DDA compliant WC
- Redecoration of reception and stairwell
- New incoming utility supplies
- New boiler and heating system
- New electrical systems, including fire detection and security systems
- CAT 5e infrastructure including controlled LAN room
Duration: 10 weeks